Gifts That Make An Impact Now
If you would like to enrich the lives of those in your community today, consider the giving options below — many of which have financial and personal benefits to you.
To support GPB’s vital mission, make a gift online or by mail:
Georgia Public Broadcasting
Attention: Development-Leadership Giving
260 14th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Tax ID: #58-1510475
Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
You can conveniently initiate a grant from your DAF using the link below. Simply type in the name of your fund sponsor and the system will prompt you through the process.
Memorial or Tribute Gift
When you give a memorial or tribute gift to Georgia Public Broadcasting to honor someone special, you’re expressing your love, admiration, and gratitude in one of the most meaningful ways there is. Your gift will honor your loved one, create a lasting tribute, and enhance our community. To make a tribute gift, please reach out to Sherry White, Director of Leadership Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Matching Gift Opportunities
- Does your employer match your philanthropic giving? If so, double your impact.
- Would you like to maximize the impact of your giving and encourage other supporters to mobilize on behalf of the programs and services we offer to the people in our community? Throughout the year, GPB utilizes donor matches to inspire others to support our vital work. Consider sponsoring a matching gift challenge. Donate a pool of funds to GPB, from which we will match any donation made within a given period of time. In this way, you can double the impact of your giving. For more information, contact Sherry White, Director of Leadership Giving at email@example.com.
Qualified Charitable Distribution
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to Georgia Public Broadcasting. This is an effective way to have an immediate impact and ensure our work of educating, informing and entertaining the audiences we serve. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000 to all organizations.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to Georgia Public Broadcasting.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to Georgia Public Broadcasting so it does not count as income for the year.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
You can download a sample Letter for your IRA Administrator here to start the distribution process. You may also be able to request a qualified charitable distribution through your online account portal.
Please note: If you are still working and contributing to a retirement account, this gift could impact your taxable income. Please consult a qualified advisor before making a gift.
Donate your vehicle
Join with other GPB donors who are enjoying the convenience of donating a used car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle to GPB. Pick up is free wherever your vehicle is located and you’ll be supporting the programs you love on GPB. Avoid the hassles of selling or repairing your vehicle when you donate it. It’s easy!
The Impact of Your Giving
$125 per month
provides a steady stream of support for the services GPB provides.
One of the most convenient ways to support GPB, is to become a GPB Sustainer. At this level, you'll become a member of GPB's Leadership Circle which offers a variety of opportunities and benefits.
and join an exclusive community of our most passionate supporters.
GPB’s Leadership Circle donors at the Presenter Level are supporters who generously secure the future of GPB. It is comprised of individuals and family foundations who believe that supporting GPB is one of the best possible investments in our future.
You can leave a long-lasting legacy and name one of the spaces within GPB’s headquarters.
With your donation, you create a lasting legacy that demonstrates your commitment to the values of public broadcasting. It is also a visible statement of support that will inspire others to help us carry out our mission.